Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zombies?

My boss (with whom I have an ongoing debate about Jesus NOT being a zombie) sent me the following news article from msnbc:

Zombies! Run! (TxDOT is Not Amused)
The Texas Department of Transportation isn't laughing at the ghoulish warning that appeared on an Austin traffic sign.Someone altered the digital sign to warn drivers to "run" from the "zombies ahead.""The end is near!!!!!!!!!" the sign exclaimed. "Caution! Zombies ahead!!!""Run for cold climates," the sign instructed motorists.While some people found it funny, TxDOT says the signs are there to display traffic information.The department is now trying to figure out who hacked into its digital road sign system.

I think it's hilarious. However, I do wonder if I would have been a bit freaked out if I had seen it (bad experience with the movie "Night of the Living Dead). Just for a second, of course. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment